WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE (MONTGOMERY district) — Direct access to European institutions — Close to public transport (MONTGOMERY metro) and shops (MÉRODE) — Charming 3-BEDROOM APARTMENT of +/-129m² net (+/-148m² gross) located at 6th floor in a luxury building — ENTRANCE HALL with SEPARATE WC — Bright LIVING ROOM of +/-41m2 — Beautiful KITCHEN of +/-10m², super-equipped (hobs, oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge with freezer, hood) — NIGHT HALL with SEPARATE WC — 3 bright BEDROOMS, not overlooked (+/-18m², +/-12m², +/-10m2) — BATHROOM (bath, shower, double washbasin) — Laundry room/back kitchen — Quality finishes. PARQUET in all living areas — PVC double-glazed windows — Well-insulated apartment — PEB D. 52 kgCO2/m²/year. Total primary energy 30.129 kWh/year — Collective oil-fired boiler — CAVE — Possibility to rent BOX CLOSED — Bicycle shelters — Non-smoking apartment — AVAILABILITY : 01/09/2023 — A real “Coup de Coeur” ! — RENT : 1.500€ (+ 150€ closed garage box not mandatory) — COMMON CHARGES +/-290€/month (provision for heating, cold water, hot water, elevator, common areas, management).
- Apartment rent: €1,500
- Closed garage rent: €150 (not compulsory)
- Communal charges: provision of €290/month (heating, hot water, cold water, common areas, elevator, syndic, concierge)
- Available from: 1/09/2023
- Apt : n° A6
- Floor: 6 floor
- Cellar: no.
- Garage box closed: n° 7
- Net living area: 129m2
- Gross floor area (PEB): 148m2
- PEB D. 52 kgCO2/m²/year. Total primary energy: 30,129 kWh/year.
- Boiler type: oil-fired collective boiler
- Electricity meter: private
- Water meter: passing
- Remaining furniture: none, the apartment is rented unfurnished. However, the current tenant is willing to resell the furniture to the new tenant.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tour duration: 20′.
- Year of construction :
- Inventory of fixtures: by an expert surveyor, at shared expense, +/-220€ incl. VAT, per party.
- Rental deposit: two (2) months’ rent. Mandatory online, preferably via SPF Finances. Other possibilities: real estate/documentation
- Mandatory fire insurance: immo/documentation
information & tours
The tour will be accompanied by
Real Estate Agent & Architect
Prepare for your visit by visiting the property virtually and reading the information shared in this ad.
If you have made an appointment and find that the property does not fully meet your search criteria, please call to cancel your appointment. We’d be grateful. Thank you
Share this property