4-bedroom duplex with garden
SCHAERBEEK (JOSAPHAT district) — Located on one of Schaerbeek’s most beautiful avenues, a stone’s throw from Josaphat park, close to public transport (direct access to Schuman in 20′ with bus 59) and other amenities (shops, schools, restaurants) — Bright DUPLEX 4 BEDROOMS of +/-240m2 PEB, located on the first floor with access to the PRIVATE GARDEN of +/-109m2 — Bright LIVING ROOM of +/-57m2 facing SOUTH giving access to a TERRACE of +/-15m2 — Very nice KITCHEN super-equipped (induction hobs, oven, microwave, hood, fridge with freezer part) — 4 BEDROOMS at the rear, not overlooked (+/-10m², +/-11m², +/-14m2(+/-16m²) — OFFICE of +/17 m² — 1 BATHROOM and 2 SHOWER ROOMS — 4 WCs — High ceilings with old-style mouldings — Quality finishes, PARQUET in all living areas — Renovated in 2020 — Double-glazed windows — PEB E. 53kgCO2/m²/year. Total primary energy 63.719kWh/year — Individual gas boiler — Individual meters (gas, water, electricity) — Controlled mechanical ventilation (C+ system) — 2 CAVES — Videophone — AVAILABILITY: 7/06/2024 — Small condominium of 8 units — Low common charges of +/-62€/month (management, lighting and maintenance of common areas) — Gross rental yield +/-4,13% — RC 1.247€. PI 1.721€ (2023) — RU compliant — A real “coup de coeur”! — PRICE : 900.000€.
- Apartment price: €900,000
- Availability: 7/06/2024
- Apartment: no.
- Floor: Ground floor + Basement
- Cellar: no.
- Net living area:m2
- Gross floor area (PEB): +/-240m2
- Terrace and/or garden orientation: east
- Cadastral income: €1,247
- Property tax (what you pay): 1,721
- Owner-inhabitant bonus : -153€ BeHome (BXL)
- Reduction per dependent child, from the second child onwards : -10% (BXL)
- Electricity meter: private
- Gas meter: private
- Water meter: private
- Heating :
- Boiler type: individual gas-fired boiler
- Boiler compliant (biennial inspection): yes
- Oil tank (+ capacity): no
- Call for provision charges = +/-62€/month (syndic, lighting and commune maintenance).
- Utilities: electricity (hot water) and gas (stove) (price according to individual consumption).
- FDRS call = €/month
- Thousandths: 218/1,000
- Working capital :
- Reserve funds :
- Date of next AGM (at which the purchaser may take part with a signed mandate or compromise) :
- Basic act: yes
ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION (RESEARCH)
Documents and certificates are included in the sales file.
- RU: the apartment is recognized as a 4-bedroom apartment + office.
- PEB : E
- Electrical installation: compliant
- Flood zone: No.
- Heritage inventory: No. Yes, listed in the heritage inventory.
- Listed building :
- Pre-emption :
- Cadastral map: see shared folder
- Cadastral register: confidential, sent to the seller’s notary
FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE
- Free furniture.
- Lighting fixtures.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Visits: individual, by appointment.
- Tour duration: 30′.
- Fire detectors :
- Water softener: no
- Year of construction :
- Year of apartment renovation: 2020
information & tours
The tour will be accompanied by
Real Estate Agent & Architect
Prepare for your visit by visiting the property virtually and reading the information shared in this ad.
If you have made an appointment and find that the property does not fully meet your search criteria, please call to cancel your appointment . We’d be grateful. Thank you
Share this property