APARTMENT 1 BDRM
360° virtual tour
EVERE (near HELMET district and JOSAPHAT park) — In a quiet street close to SCHAERBEEK station and EVERE station — Bright 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT of +/- 43.30m2 net with west-facing terrace, located on the 2nd floor of a small condominium — ENTRANCE HALL with SEPARATE WC — Bright LIVING ROOM of +/-16.54m2 — East facing — KITCHEN, DINING ROOM +/-12.02m2 equipped (electric hobs, oven, fridge with freezer, hood) with view inside island — Bright NIGHT HALL — 1 bright BEDROOM with storage, not overlooked (+/-9.32m)2) leading to the TERRACE (+/-3m2) — SHOWER ROOM (+/-2.10 m2) adjoining bedroom — PVC DOUBLE-GLAZED frames — PEB G. 80kgCO2/m²/year. Total primary energy 401kWh/year — Individual gas boiler — Individual hot water production — CAVE — Non-smoking apartment — AVAILABILITY: 15/08/2023 — A real “coup de coeur”! — RENT: 790€ — CHARGES: flat-rate 80€/month (water, communal lighting, management and boiler maintenance).
- Apartment rent: €790
- Communal charges: flat rate of €80/month (water, communal lighting, building management, boiler maintenance)
- Available from: 15/08/2023
- Floor: 2nd floor (top floor, no neighbors above)
- Net living area: 43.30m2
- Gross floor area (PEB): 57m2
- Terrace orientation: West
- Electrical installation: compliant
- PEB: G. 80kgCO2/m²/year. Total primary energy: 401kWh/year
- Boiler type: individual gas-fired
- Electricity meter: private
- Gas meter: private
- Water meter: private
- The apartment is rented unfurnished. However, the owner is willing to offer a furnished rental if the tenant so requests.
- Furnishings include: white drapes, bed with mattress, sofa, table + 4 chairs and washing machine.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Visits by appointment.
- Tour duration: 20′.
- Fire detector(s): yes
- Year of construction: 1952
- Year of renovation: 2015
- Inventory of fixtures: by an expert surveyor, at shared expense, +/-220€ incl. VAT, per party.
- Rental deposit: two (2) months’ rent. Mandatory online, preferably via SPF Finances. Other possibilities: real estate/documentation
- Mandatory fire insurance: immo/documentation
information & tours
The tour will be accompanied by
Architect real estate agent
Prepare for your visit by visiting the property virtually and reading the information shared in this ad.
If you have made an appointment and find that the property does not fully meet your search criteria, please call to cancel your appointment. We’d be grateful. Thank you
Share this property